Bodies Made of Food, Energy, and Mind - Therapeutic Applications to Practice
- September 8-10 (Certification students meet September 7-10)
- Friday 3:00-6:00 - only for certification students
- Saturday / Sunday / Monday 9:00-5:30
This weekend intensive is the first of two workshops designed to explore the full spectrum of Yoga’s healing power through the lens of the 5 Koshas – the 5 layers of our being. After introducing all five Koshas, we then focus on the first three bodies with attention to healing, while integrating physical practices with the underlying energetics. Each session includes lecture, discussion, and practice around a specific theme related to healing. These workshops are appropriate for yoga teachers or other serious students of yoga.
Key Topics We Will Cover::
Manomayakosha, Pranamayakosha, Anumayakosha
Relevance of the Koshas in Assessing or Assisting a Student
Fundamental Principles of Therapeutics
Common Misalignments in the Physical Body
Lower Back Stability
Upper Back Balance
Inner Integration: Organ Body to Spine, Periphery to Core
Practice to Integrate all Three Koshas
The Healing Power of Relaxation
YOGA INTERNATIONAL - specific articles and videos to be assigned
CEs for RYTs: 28.5
Registration & Cancellation Policies:
- The $100 non-refundable deposit is due at time of registration. When you register, you may pay in full or only pay the deposit; the option to pay only the deposit appears at the final payment screen. Any remaining balance is due by the start date.
- Early bird rate requires all tuition costs to be paid in full no later than the Early Bird date above. If total costs are not paid in full by this date, participant is no longer eligible for the early bird discount, and course fees will revert to the regular (higher) cost.
- Any cancellations done 30 days or more prior to event start: The deposit of $100.00 is non-refundable and non-transferable. The balance (total cost minus the deposit) is fully refundable.
- Any cancellations done 29 days or less prior to event start: The deposit of $100.00 is non-refundable and non-transferable. The balance (total cost minus the deposit) is not refundable, but it is transferable to future events.
Fee: $395, Early Bird $370 by August 8 (use promo code YOGA8), Repeat students 30% discount (use promo code REPEAT)
For detailed schedule, more information and payment options, click here
Any questions please contact me here: