Mind Body, Wisdom Body, Bliss Body - The Power of Mantra and Meditation
- October 6-8 (Certification Students meet October 5-8)
- Friday 3:00-6:00 - only for certification students
- Saturday / Sunday / Monday 9:00-5:30
This training completes Koshas with a focus on healing and shaping the more esoteric aspects of our being through the more subtle practices of mantra and meditation.
Key Topics We Will Cover::
Manomayakosha, Vignanamayakosha, Anandamaya Kosha
Classical Yoga versus Tantra
Map of the Mind
Krama of Meditation
Healing as the Springboard to Transformation
Shankaracharya and Vedanta
Chakras, Vayus, Nadiis, Dosha, Subtle Dosha
Suffering and Emotions
Integrating Koshas into Your Practice and Teaching
YOGA AND AYURVEDA BY DAVID FRAWLEY
CEs for RYTs: 28.5
Registration & Cancellation Policies:
- The $100 non-refundable deposit is due at time of registration. When you register, you may pay in full or only pay the deposit; the option to pay only the deposit appears at the final payment screen. Any remaining balance is due by the start date.
- Early bird rate requires all tuition costs to be paid in full no later than the Early Bird date above. If total costs are not paid in full by this date, participant is no longer eligible for the early bird discount, and course fees will revert to the regular (higher) cost.
- Any cancellations done 30 days or more prior to event start: The deposit of $100.00 is non-refundable and non-transferable. The balance (total cost minus the deposit) is fully refundable.
- Any cancellations done 29 days or less prior to event start: The deposit of $100.00 is non-refundable and non-transferable. The balance (total cost minus the deposit) is not refundable, but it is transferable to future events.
Fee: $395, Early Bird $370 by September 6 (use promo code YOGA9), Repeat students 30% discount (use promo code REPEAT)
For detailed schedule, more information and payment options, click here
Any questions please contact me here: