THE POWER OF PRANA
- AUGUST 11-13 (Certification Students attend August 10-13)
- Friday 3:00-6:00 - only for certification students
- Saturday / Sunday / Monday 9:00-5:30
Breath is the Key to Limitless Potential. Of all the tools we tap into during an asana class, the breath is the most powerful, yet perhaps the least understood. This session incorporates the energetics from session one (Vinyasa Krama), goes deeper into the theory and practice of Pranayama, and applies this expanded knowledge of breath to the material covered in session two (Tantra Shakti). Ultimately, this course lays the foundation for Kundalini practice.
Key topics we will cover:
Effects of Prana
3 Types of Pranayama in Asana
Pranayama and the Mind
Alchemy of Prana and Apana
Prana Vayus expressed through the Breath
Nadi Yoga - Balancing the Sun and the Moon
Crafting Pranayama Sequences and Progressions
Responding to Imbalance through Pranayama
Pranayama and Meditation
PATH OF FIRE AND LIGHT BY SWAMI RAMA
CEs for RYTs: 28.5
Registration & Cancellation Policies:
- The $100 non-refundable deposit is due at time of registration. When you register, you may pay in full or only pay the deposit; the option to pay only the deposit appears at the final payment screen. Any remaining balance is due by the start date.
- Early bird rate requires all tuition costs to be paid in full no later than the Early Bird date above. If total costs are not paid in full by this date, participant is no longer eligible for the early bird discount, and course fees will revert to the regular (higher) cost.
- Any cancellations done 30 days or more prior to event start: The deposit of $100.00 is non-refundable and non-transferable. The balance (total cost minus the deposit) is fully refundable.
- Any cancellations done 29 days or less prior to event start: The deposit of $100.00 is non-refundable and non-transferable. The balance (total cost minus the deposit) is not refundable, but it is transferable to future events.
Fee: $395, Early Bird $370 August 11 (use promo code YOGA7), Repeat students 30% discount (use promo code REPEAT)
For detailed schedule, more information and payment options, click here
Any questions please contact me here: